Fishing Holidays: Map-based Fishing Sites Search In the UK

Find a fishing holidays site using the interactive map below. This map is designed to automatically pan to a location based on your choice so that you get the most out of the fishing holidays experience.

For an enlarged view of the map, choose the fullscreen icon at the top left-hand corner and look for all the fisheries more easily.

Submit A Fishing Holidays Venue

Do you run an angling holidays venue and wish to get listed on The Fishing Index? 

Then stop thinking!! Go ahead and submit your fishing holiday venue on our website. For the best user experience in your business, do let us know about any errors you see on our website using the ‘Contact Us’ link below.


Buy A Rod Fishing Licence For England & Wales

It’s a must to have a rod fishing licence for England & Wales, especially if you’re fishing for salmon, trout, freshwater fish, smelt or eel with a rod and line. A fishing licence in England (except the River Tweed), Wales and the Border Esk region, including the parts of the river that are in Scotland. Also, children aged between 13 and 16 are required to have a junior licence. Wheres, children under 13 do not need a licence. 


A fine of up to £2,500 is charged if you’re fishing in the above-mentioned areas and don’t have a valid rod fishing licence when asked.

You can easily get a rod fishing licence with The Fishing Index in just a few clicks.

Sponsors & Partners

Mentioned below are our current sponsors. Also, to get listed on our website, email us using the ‘Contact Us’ tab below.